Registered team hours
Medical staff hours per patient (2021)
no teanot less
We would like to point out that this facility has surpassed its overall rating in the field of inspections. In fact, this year it received an excellent inspection report. As a result, we gave it an A-, one of our top marks in this area. Inspection results weigh several factors, including deficiencies and federal penalties. You can learn more about each of these topics by obtaining copies of nursing home inspection reports. Although this nursing home had some deficiencies in its official audit report, none of them were serious according to the CMS deficiencies scale. Please note that test reports without defects are rare in this industry.
quality of the nurse
One of the other reasons we rate this nursing home so highly is that it had a very impressive nursing rating. In fact, nursing was her second-best grade in that category. In this category, we award the grade B for this facility. The nursing assessment is largely based on the number of nursing staff. This particular nursing home provided 0.4 hours of care per resident per day. Finally, our care ratings also take into account quality-related assessments such as avoiding serious falls. This system has proven itself well in this area. Avoiding major burglaries is usually a good indicator that a nursing home has reliable quality controls in place. Serious falls can often be prevented by employing more caregivers and better safety protocols.
Does this page answer your questions about Delmar Gardens of Green Valley?
quality of respite care
The next category we evaluated was respite care. In this category, we rated this nursing home a B. In fact, it scored better than most facilities in this category. In the area of short-term care, we wanted to evaluate the measures of rehabilitation services in a facility. We examined facility-based skilled nursing services, including those provided by registered nurses and physical therapists. It does not appear that this nursing home has submitted any data on its registered nursing or physical therapy staff. Finally, we assessed the percentage of patients who managed to return to the community from this unit. We found that 0% of the residents of this nursing home have returned home.
quality of long-term care
Serie B-not less
Back to our fourth area, this nursing home received a respectable nursing grade of B-. In our long-term care rating, we focus more on the volume of services provided by a care home, as well as some quality measures. In addition to the number of visits from assistants and other staff, we also analyzed the number of residents vaccinated against pneumonia. To be honest, we were a little concerned that this nursing home was only getting 75.854706 percent of its patients on the vaccine. However, this nursing home keeps its residents away from the hospital. In fact, he had less than one hospitalization for every 1,000 days of long-term hospitalization, which is remarkably low.
ranking over time
Compared to federal and state averages across all institutions.
Delmar Gardens of Green Valley Qualitätsmetriken
Minimizes pressure sores
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,9,74%of patients had pressure ulcers
This indicates the percentage of patients who have suffered a pressure ulcer. Pressure sores, also known as bedsores, are often caused by staying in one position for too long. Better care can minimize the percentage of nursing home residents who develop pressure sores.
no teanot less
Minimize serious falls
no teanot less
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,1,97%of patients suffered serious falls
This tells you the percentage of dwellers who have sustained serious injuries from a fall.
Minimizes urinary tract infections
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,2,27%of patients had urinary tract infections
This indicates what percentage of residents had a urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infections are seen by many in the nursing home industry as a measure of the quality of care. UTIs are often associated with poor quality of care. However, these statistics may be biased for some facilities due to different reporting patterns for UTIs.
Use antipsychotic medication appropriately
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,13,51%of patients use antipsychotics
This is a measure of the percentage of care recipients who have received antipsychotic drugs. High levels of antipsychotic drug use may indicate that a nursing home is using these drugs to expose residents to environments where such drugs are not medically necessary. However, some nursing homes have had to resort to these drugs due to the increasing number of residents with cognitive impairments.
Serie B-not less
Use anti-anxiety medications properly
Serie B-not less
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,17,49%of patients use anti-anxiety medications
This indicates the percentage of residents who received anti-anxiety medication. Anxiolytic medications are prescribed for residents suffering from anxiety and depression.
no teaAdvance payment
Management of depression in residents
no teaAdvance payment
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,2,99%of patients
This is the percentage of residents who have symptoms of depression.
Proper use of vaccines
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,76,92%of patients
This metric is a measure of the percentage of long-term patients who have been vaccinated against pneumonia and influenza.
Residents retain their autonomy
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,15,13%percentage of patients
This is the percentage of residents who required extra help with activities of daily living over time.
Ability to keep mobile residents
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,21,2%percentage of residents
This is the percentage of patients who maintained their mobility over time. Maintaining mobility is usually a good sign for the health of the residents.
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,1.21Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days
Indicates the number of admissions per thousand days of care. In general, there is a correlation between the avoidance of hospitalization and the overall quality of long-term care.
Short Term Care: Readmissions
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,21.2Percentage of residents who were re-hospitalized
This is a measure of the number of readmissions per thousand days of respite care.
Short-term care: emergency appointments
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,9.64percentage of patients
This indicates how often residents are referred to the emergency room per 1,000 days of short-term care. There is a correlation between the decline in emergency room visits and the quality of home care.
Short-term care: facilitates functional improvement
Em Delmar Gardens, Em Green Valley,68,66%resident percentage
This metric is a measure of the percentage of respite care patients who experience functional improvements, such as: B. Increased ability to perform activities of daily living. Some experts believe this is a reliable measure of a facility's rehabilitation performance.
Henderson, NV Results
- The overall grade is B-not less
average overall rating
- The nurse's assessment is a B
Average qualification as a nurse
- The level of care is rated B-.not less
Average rating of long-term care
- Short-term care is rated B-.not less
Average rating of short-term care
- The test grade is B
Average inspection rating
Looking for more options?Henderson, Nevada has 3 other nursing homes
- Hospital de Desert Springsintensive care hospitals5.88 km away2075 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas Nevada 89119Property(702) 369-7600
- Dominican Hospitals Santa Rosa - Rose De Limaintensive care hospitals6.36 km away102 E Lago Mead Dr. Henderson Nevada 89015Nonprofit Volunteering - Church(702) 616-5000
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Centerintensive care hospitals7.4 km away3186 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas Nevada 89109Property(702) 731-8000
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Centerintensive care hospitals9.09 miles away5400 South Rainbow Boulevard Las Vegas Nevada 89118Property(702) 853-3000
- university hospitalintensive care hospitals9.57 km away1800 W Charleston Boulevard Las Vegas Nevada 89102Government - Local(702) 383-2000
- Valley Medical Centerintensive care hospitals9.88 km away620 Shadow Lane Las Vegas Nevada 89106Property(702) 388-4000
- Dominican Hospitals Santa Rosa - Campus San Martínintensive care hospitals9.88 km away8280 W Warm Springs Road Las Vegas Nevada 89113Nonprofit Volunteering - Church(702) 492-8509
- Spring mountain SaaraPsychiatric10.25 km away5460 West Sahara Las Vegas Nevada 89146Property(702) 873-2400
- Davita Dialysis District Nv0.62 km away2300 Corporate Circle Ste 100 Henderson Nevada 89074Dialysis stations: 25(702) 487-5576
- Anthem Village Dialyse (Dva)1.91 km away2530 Anthem Village Dr. Henderson Nevada 89052CMS rating: 3 starsDialysis stations: 18(702) 614-0590
- Fmc-Bones2.47 km away1661 W Horizon Ridge Parkway Suite 101 Henderson Nevada 89012Dialysis stations: 24(702) 614-4301
- Pecos Sur (Fmc)2.82 km away6330 S Pecos Ste 110 Las Vegas Nevada 89120CMS rating: 3 starsDialysis stations: 35(702) 433-3079
- Nevada Dialysis Center (DVA)2.91 km away1510 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 100 Henderson Nevada 89014CMS rating: 2 starsDialysis stations: 20(702) 451-2131
- Green-Valley-Dialyse (GVD)2.91 km away1489 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 122 Henderson Nevada 89014CMS rating: 2 starsDialysis stations: 17(702) 450-8877
- Las Vegas Dialysis (VAD)5.02 km away2333 Renaissance Dr. Las Vegas Nevada 89119CMS rating: 5 starsDialysis stations: 14(702) 740-8580
- Desert Springs Dialysezentrum (DVA)5.92 km away2110 E Flamingo Rd Ste 108 Las Vegas Nevada 89119CMS rating: 2 starsDialysis stations: 18(702) 696-9768
Rehabilitation options after admission to the intensive care unit
Nursing Homes in the US: Facts and Statistics
Palliative care: what it is, how much it costs and how to pay